Careerizma | Policies
Please read these Terms of Service carefully. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact Careerizma at: careerizma [dot] info [at] gmail [dot] com.
Terms of Service (TOS)
This agreement is between Careerizma and its clients. The term “Careerizma” includes its proprietors, owners and partners. Unless the context requires otherwise, Careerizma and/or its assigns shall be referred to as “us, we, or our” and you shall be referred to as “you or your.”
1) You will not hold Careerizma, its consultants, officers, editors, and representatives liable for any denied admissions to any academic or professional program or school or any denial of employment.
2) We have made NO representations about what our service will do for your chances of admission to any academic or professional school or program or for your chances of employment at any public or private institution or company.
3) Use of the Internet, the Careerizma site and Careerizma services is solely at your own risk. The confidentiality of any communications or materials transmitted through the site cannot be guaranteed. Careerizma is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted through the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You assume sole and complete risk for using this site and Careerizma’s services.
4) Careerizma may approach you subsequently for additional services or to provide/request information that might be relevant. You may request in writing that Careerizma not use your information to contact you.
5) Careerizma reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
6) Prices are subject to change without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold Careerizma, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, managers, members, officers, employees, agents and other representatives harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out your use of Careerizma services, your use of this site, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
All Web site design, text, and graphics are the property of Careerizma. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of Careerizma’s information practices.
Copyright © by Careerizma. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission to use the information on this Web site is granted subject to the following conditions:
Individuals involved in Careerizma services may quote from this web site provided the material in which it is quoted contains the following notice:
“This information is provided by Careerizma. Further information is available at https://www.careerizma.com or via e-mail at careerizma [dot] info [at] gmail [dot] com”
In addition, such individuals may reproduce pages from this web site and distribute them provided the reproductions contain the Careerizma graphic at the top of each and a link back to this site.
Careerizma grants permission to link freely to this web site.
All content provided on the Careerizma website is for informational purposes only. Careerizma makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. Careerizma will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Information, documents, articles, posts, comments or any other form of written statement published on this website/blog are the opinions of individual authors and do not reflect the views of Careerizma. No information on the Careerizma blog should be taken as official. Careerizma uses the main www.careerizma.com website (pages without the /blog suffix) to express the official opinions and activities of Careerizma.
Links to external sources are not intended as endorsements, on behalf of Careerizma, of any companies/organisations, products/services offered or views expressed therein
Disclaimer of Responsibility
Careerizma is providing this web site and its contents on an “AS IS” basis and makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or its contents. Careerizma disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Careerizma does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete, or current.
Neither Careerizma nor any of its owners, proprietors, partners, directors, employees, editors, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties.
The services described herein are provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event will Careerizma, its owners, proprietors, officers, directors, employees, editors, and representatives be held liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties arising from any clients’ rejection from any academic or professional program of any kind.
Third Party Products and Services
This section applies to all Products and Services provided by Careerizma’s partners such as the educational institutes and consulting/training companies.
Careerizma’s role is limited to being a reseller/distributor/facilitator. Careerizma does not have any control on the quality of the product/service, the delivery process, the partner’s policies and other related aspects.
Signing up for any of these offerings indicates your deemed acceptance of our partner’s Terms & Conditions. For any queries, disputes and refunds related to the service, you will interact directly with our respective partners. Careerizma is not obligated to get involved in the dispute resolution process.
All the general Careerizma Terms & Conditions mentioned earlier will apply for Third party products and services.
- All our paid online tests (including the personality test) are valid for one month after making the payment.
- We cannot offer any refunds. If you are unsure of its value or whether it is right for you, please continue using our free reports.
- We use a third party payment gateway (Instamojo) that will ask you for payment information such as credit card, debit card, bank, wallet details.
- We store some basic personal information (like name, gender, phone no., email, age) to generate your report. We may use this information for analysis to make our reports better.
If you do not agree to any of these, please do not proceed with the payment process.
Service and Trade Marks
Careerizma™, its logo and all associated sub-brands are trademarks of Careerizma. All rights thereto are reserved.
Created on 9th March 2016. Last updated on 29th August 2020